The GEL-SONOMA™ 15-50 sneaker is rooted in the concept of outdoor exploration.
This style harnesses inspiration from the 15-50™ cross-country spike’s upper. It was originally designed for competitive runners racing on a wide range of terrain. Now, it’s modified for maneuvering on city streets and mountain trails.
Meanwhile, the tooling uses components from the first two GEL-SONOMA™ trail shoes. From everyday foot traffic to hiking rocky hillsides, these features create advanced cushioning and traction in various surroundings.
- Upper borrows inspiration from the 15-50™ cross-country spike
- Layered heel counter design improves durability against abrasions
- Borrows the same tooling from the first two GEL-SONOMA™ trail shoes
- GEL® technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- The outsole's grip improves traction on off-road surfaces
- By purchasing this product, you are supporting sustainable leather manufacturing through the Leather Working Group (LWG)